Sunday, October 12, 2008

Here, there, and everywhere....

Hello fellow yogis! It has been an exciting couple of weeks in my world. First and foremost Namaste Lutz is up and running and the New Tampa Studio has closed. It was a bittersweet moment for me as I have so many fond memories of that studio....it's where I first started practicing. But, the new studio has already started to come to life with a lot of new faces and it is always great seeing the old faces as well.

I also have attended two Kashi events (one in Tampa, and one in Sarasota) with Mrs. Adrienne Reed. Kashi travels to various cities around the country promoting good health, and of course the Kashi brand as well. They asked Adrienne to teach some classes being that yoga is about as healthy as it gets. There was a great turnout at both events, I got a chance to meet some interesting people. Adrienne did a great job teaching and I would attend another Kashi event in a heart beat, not to mention I now have more Kashi food in my house then you can shake a stick at!

Finally I had chance to meet some other Jai Dee instructors. There was a little get together at the studio in which we all sat around and convered about, well, about whatever we wanted. I have a great feeling about that studio and I think it's going to turn into something great. It truly has a unique look and feel and I encourge everyone to give it a try.

I also have some other things cookin' but I don't want to share just yet, it will ruin the surprise! Until next time, namaste.


1 comment:

alfia said...

What is the surprise? Can't wait to hear... :)
Kashiboy.