Monday, September 22, 2008

And so it continues

So it's official, I am done with all my new yoga promotional material. Well, it only consists of a flyer and direct mailer, but you'd be surprised how much work is involved with that! I hope to send out the direct mailer within the month and hopefully print the flyers next week. Oh, how could I have forgotten, I finished my new logo too!! I am VERY proud of this logo.... hopefully it will become known around the yoga community.

Namaste has officially been moved over to the new studio in Lutz. I spent a good portion of my Saturday helping Adrienne and friends move... there was stuff at the old studio that I never even knew existed :-p Now that we have everything moved over I expect the studio to really pick up. Not only will all the New Tampa yogis be going to the Lutz location but we have really stepped up the marketing. I designed some flyers and postcards for the studio, I can't wait to see the return we get. Check out the images below. That's all for now!




1 comment:

alfia said...

Hi, Jason:
Excellent pictures. You are really photogenic and should consider modeling to supplement your lavish lifestyle! :)
Anyway, I need to get home to send some of my awesome flows. I'll email you! I hope you'll be able to tell heads from tails there, though.
Hugs!